Street Address : 270 Princess Street
Period : 1900-1950
The library, in existence from approximately 1927 until 1931, was located on the second floor of 270 Princess Street. During this period almost all the community organizations and support for Kingston’s Chinese population came from the Chinese Nationalist League (CNL) members. It is thus assumed that the CNL and its members were associated with the Low Kai Suey Yen library. While little information remains today about the origins or uses of the library, it was, nonetheless, a resource in the community for Kingston’s Chinese.